No actual bloggy things to say. I just wanted to update y’all. It gives me warm fuzzies to know that I’m loved. And whenever I’m in a bad place mentally, I can look at any of these things as some sort of way of anchoring me back to reality.
Sunday, May 27, 2018
Addendum to last post
So my two partners who left town are now back in town. And not that I truly doubted them or anything, but it was comforting to know that they thought of me while they were gone, and they brought me back some nifty things! My girlfriend brought back a coffee mug, a journal, and a postcard that has a story to go along with it. My boyfriend brought me Harry Potter coins and some seashells that reminded him of me in a silly but cute way.
No actual bloggy things to say. I just wanted to update y’all. It gives me warm fuzzies to know that I’m loved. And whenever I’m in a bad place mentally, I can look at any of these things as some sort of way of anchoring me back to reality.
No actual bloggy things to say. I just wanted to update y’all. It gives me warm fuzzies to know that I’m loved. And whenever I’m in a bad place mentally, I can look at any of these things as some sort of way of anchoring me back to reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment